The network brings together clinicians, academics and those working in the technology industry to supply useful content, support best practice and participate in events.
Founded on a campaign for all NHS organisations to appoint a Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO) the network acknowledges the growing need for clinical leadership in the world of information and informatics.
The CCIO Leaders Network is a network built and continuing to build on existing clinical networks, and is fast becoming the home for clinical informatics.
By signing up to the CCIO Leaders Network you:
- gain access to online resources, interviews and case studies
- meet and engage with current and future clinical information leaders
- can enrol in our mentorship programme for developing future clinical information leaders
- can take part in lively online discussions on key topics
- receive the latest CCIO related news
- fortnightly newsletter with profiles and community discussions
- receive invitations to a professionally focused events series, curated by a leading industry advisory panel
- join a vibrant community for shared learning of best practice in Health IT